ResourceCo in Australia are fully accredited for Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safely management systems for the provision of construction and demolition waste resource recovery practices, including the operation of the crushing / recycling plant producing recycled aggregates
ISO9001 – Quality Certified Company
ISO14001 – OH&S Certified Company
ISO18001 – Environmental Certified Company
What is ISO?
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is an independent, non-governmental membership organization and the world’s largest developer of voluntary International Standards.
They are made up of our 162 member countries who are the national standards bodies around the world, with a Central Secretariat that is based in Geneva, Switzerland. Learn more about our structure and how we are governed.
What are the standards?
International Standards make things work. They give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade.
ISO has published more than 19 500 International Standards covering almost every industry, from technology, to food safety, to agriculture and healthcare. ISO International Standards impact everyone, everywhere.
Global Green Tag
At ResourceCo we are proud to hold the Gold: Excellent Green Rag Certification rating. So when you purchase our concrete and aggregate products you know its world class and can purchase with confidence that you’re indeed purchasing an eco-friendly product.
What is Global Green Tag?
Global GreenTag operates the only ACCC approved National Certification Mark in the green building materials sector.
- GreenTag is a unique, independent third party, green building and other sustainable product rating and certification program based on life cycle assessment (LCA);
- Its advanced, robust ‘beyond LCA’ certification methodology is a world first;
- GreenTag makes deciding which eco-friendly products to use easy;
- All the research, analysis and reviewing of standards is done for you;
- GBCA and GBCNZ recognised
Who is DPTI?
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure works as part of our community to deliver effective planning policy, efficient transport and social and economic infrastructure.
This is done by harnessing the diversity of our purposes and our people to improve the lifestyle of all South Australians.
By working together they capitalise on a unique and powerful opportunity – to connect with every part of the community and deliver positive outcomes every day.
The department has three divisions:
- The People and Business Division brings together people and financial strengths.
- The Safety and Service Division has safety and service at the forefront of everything they do and brings together the enormous skills in project development / building management.
- The Development Division provides a focus upon the economic opportunities that need to be realised to bring investment and employment to the State
This signifies that ResourceCo, is consistent with the requirements of the Australian NCOS Standard. We have all scope 1 and 2 carbon emissions annually audited and offset.
Who is Balance Carbon?
Balance Carbon is an Australian based specialist carbon, energy and broader sustainability management and consulting company, founded by a group of highly skilled and trained professionals including business sustainability consultants, greenhouse & energy auditor’s, scientists and project managers.
Environmental Protection Authority
- EPA – Licence No 13997 Wingfield Crushing Plant
- EPA – Licence No 31684 Allotment 202 Dry Creek
- EPA – Licence No 19583 SITA-ResourceCo
- EPA – Licence No 32682 McLaren Vale Landfill
- EPA – Licence No 40042 Hartley Landfill
- EPA – Licence No 44423 Lonsdale Transfer Station
- EPA – Licence No 18922 Lonsdale Crushing Plant
- EPA – Licence No 23782 Lonsdale Fill Site
- EPA – Licence No 18463 ResourceCo Concrete
- EPA – Licence No 23422 Southern Tyre Disposal Lonsdale